We hope that you will love everything you buy from us, however if this is not the case, we promise to refund any item you are unhappy with when you return it to us in a saleable condition within 14 days of the date shown on your dispatch note.
When returning items to Josh & Nicol, please place your returned goods in their original packaging and do not remove any labels or tags.
Once the product has been returned you will be responsible for additional shipping costs.
How to return an item?
Re-pack the item in its original packaging with labels and tags still attached.
Cover your address label with the Josh & Nicol address label found on the delivery note.
Return the package by using the Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting.
Keep your certificate of postage safe, as you will need this as your proof of return.
Please note that unless products are faulty, we will be entitled to recover any direct costs of having to recover the products from you. In such an occurrence we may set such costs against the amount re-credited to you in the refund.
How do I return a faulty item?
If you receive a faulty item and would like a refund, please send us a message via our Contact Us page, advising us of your order number along with the name/product code of the item affected and the details of the problem, so that we may investigate this for you.
Please return the item to us following the same procedure as stated above.
We‘ll examine the faulty product and be in touch with information of what refund you are entitled to via email within a reasonable period of time.
How long will the refund take to be processed?
If you would like to return an item, we will refund you within 20 days of the day that we email you to confirm that you are entitled for a refund. Please note, this is provided that the product returned is received back to us within the 14 day returns period or is faulty.
Faulty products returned by you will be refunded in full, including a refund for the delivery charges for sending the item. However if there is more than the returned faulty item in the same order, the delivery charge will not be refunded.
In the event that we do not receive your returned goods, we will ask you to provide the certificate of posting from the Post Office or location as proof of postage. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if you are unable to provide the certificate of posting.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
Can an item be exchanged?
Unfortunately, we are not able to process exchanges at this moment in time. If you would like to return an item, please return your item as outlined in the above sections and we will happily process a refund for you.
You must take reasonable care of the products that you wish to cancel and not use or wear them. If you cancel your order with us, we will refund the amount due to you, including delivery charges, within 30 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
Virtual Gift Cards
Josh & Nicol Virtual Gift Cards are sold subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
* Virtual Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
* Virtual Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on the www.joshandnicol.com site.
* Virtual Gift Cards are non transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
* If your order total is less than the value of the Virtual Gift Card, the remaining balance will remain on the Virtual Gift Card for use on a future order.
* If your order exceeds the value of the Virtual Gift Card the remaining balances must be paid by credit or debit card.
* If you return products you have purchased using a Virtual Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited as an additional Virtual Gift Voucher. If you return an item paid by both gift card and credit card, you will be refunded on your credit card up to the amount of your initial card payment and the remaining amount will be refunded as an additional Virtual Gift Card.
* Virtual Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken.
* JOSH & NICOL is not liable for delivery of a Virtual Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
* JOSH & NICOL is not responsible if a Virtual Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
* JOSH & NICOL reserves the right to cancel a Virtual Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
* Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Virtual Gift Cards.
* Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with a Virtual Gift Card.
Where should the product be returned?
Please return the product by post to Josh & Nicol, Unit 6A, Ocean House, New Barnet, EN5 5FP, London, United Kingdom.